- Alumni Series: How Michael Williams Became a Cybersecurity Pentester
- A Veteran Success Story with Antonio Grant
- Leveraging a Cybersecurity Bootcamp to Launch a Career in Tech
- A Veteran Success Story with Zooey Nguyen
- A Veteran Success Story with Corey Grant, Jr.
- A Veteran Success Story with Tony Preston
- A Veteran Success Story with Angelica Ambrose
- A Veteran Success Story with Don Snyder
- A Veteran Success Story with Anthony Hunter
- A Veteran Success Story with Blake Donahoo
Student Placement Is Our #1 Yardstick
At Divergence Academy, we believe that the measure of our success is when we empower our learners with the tools needed to successfully land a job. Each person can move forward if provided opportunity, support, and guidance. And since moving forward requires stepping out of your comfort zone, pushing yourself, embracing challenges, and learning something new, we choose to believe in your commitment to moving yourself forward, because you chose to be here.
For that reason, we commit to you by striving to provide the best industry knowledge, the most up-to-date information, and the most relevant employment resources. This is why our instructors work hard to inspire, encourage, and continuously challenge you so that you transition into the next phase of your career journey. As an agile academic institution, we have commited to quickly adapt our programs in response to student feedback and industry trends.
You are why we have placed ourselves at the intersection of AI, Cloud, and Data Science. These domains generate in-demand tech careers that will not become obsolete any time soon. They offer opportunities to repeatedly improve your income and advance your interests. Most importantly, they require skills that can be learned virtually.
Beyond content and curriculum, we understand the importance of personal wellness and mental health. Therefore, we strive to provide you access to proper nutrition, housing, counseling, therapy, and other services that strengthen your general well-being, while you are in this period of transition and growth.
We take on these responsibilities with the expectation that you, as a Divergence Academy student, will hold yourself accountable to your own commitment. What does that mean?
- Show up. Every class. On-time.
- Participate in discussions. Engage with teammates and instructors.
- Ask for help. Ask questions. Be an agent for yourself.
- Do the assignments. Intentionally. Thoughtfully.
- Utilize ALL the resources provided.
- Embrace the mindset to learn, to explore, and to ask questions.
Rather than asking where you want to be one year from now, ask who you want to be one year from now.
Ask if you are ready to put in the time, the work, and the right mindset. Ask if you are ready to commit to yourself. If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then it’s time to roll up your sleeves and get to work. Reach out to any one of the Divergence team members for support. We are always on standby. Committed. Ready.
Transform your life and advance your career by gaining fresh, in-demand technology skills for a more personal and financially rewarding career. At Divergence Academy, you choose the learning tracks that are best-fit with your goals, background and schedule.